"An Incredible 17 Week Transformation!"
Take a look at what UP’s newest PT Barry Pitts’s client achieved in just 17 weeks! We think it’s a pretty incredible transformation – if you think you are up for a similar change we still have a few spaces available in Barry’s diary, but with a track record like this that’s going to get very full very quickly.
Drop [email protected] a line if you want to learn more. And remember, if you’re outside of London we run a very successful and popular Online Training Programme!
Like It - Share it!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.
Find out more about our Women Fitness Packages
View our other
Sally knew she needed a Personal Trainer who could kickstart her fitness again, someone who could guide her through
Saher was in bad shape for a long time thanks to doing the wrong workout routines as
Sheenal’s motivation was really inspiring both to us and the individuals who trained around her. She was
Emmy, like so many others do every year, made a promise to herself in the form of a
Mel was unhappy with how she seemingly kept increasing dress size at an alarming rate. She needed