"“UP has changed the way I live my life”"
Like so many others before him, Brendan had read about Ultimate Performance in a top fitness magazine and endeavoured to find out more. So impressed by what he discovered, he embarked on a fat loss journey that changed the way he saw himself.
Here’s what he had to say:
How did you find out about Ultimate Performance?
In Men’s Health I read an article where the deputy editor had gone through an impressive 10 week transformation under the guidance of Nick Mitchell. I was very impressed by this transformation, and it made me realise how incompetent the personal trainers I had used in the past were. The transformation was amazing and because I saw similarity with discipline and body shape, I thought I would see what results I could achieve with Nick.
What do you feel that you have achieved?
To tell the truth I was wholly surprised by the improvement of my own confidence and happiness due to the incredible physical change to my body. In the first phase of training, I thought seeing a tangible end result was quite unachievable. Nick however was always encouraging and showed true dedication in helping me achieve my goals. He was inspirational throughout and helped change the way I live my life.
Due to surgery I had an extended break from training at Ultimate Performance, and it became all too easy to slip into old habits, reflected in my mood and overall fitness. Returning to UP after I’d recovered my training has been and continues to be the best part of my Saturdays. I’m quickly getting back to my former, healthier self.
What have you learned?
In order to achieve the fitness levels, strength and body shape that I have long admired and pined for in others, it takes dedication and discipline from oneself but also is massively helped by the continued encouragement, management and focus of all the team at Ultimate Performance. I have also learned what types of food affect my body and how best to live a healthier lifestyle.
What’s next for you?
I’m keen to improve upon the gains I have been making over the past few months, progressing further to build up my frame. What I had thought was impossible for my body seems more than possible with Ultimate Performance.
What would you be willing to tell others about your experience with us?
I am hugely proud of the change made to my life with the help of everyone at Ultimate Performance. I could not be more complimentary about the dedication and support the team provides to its clients. Although it certainly takes a lot of hard work, it is completely worth the sweat and effort. I’m always telling people who ask how I changed my body that is all down to the entire team at Ultimate Performance.
Like It - Share it!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.
Find out more about our Men Fitness Packages
View our other
They say a picture paints a thousand words, and in Glenn’s case this is absolutely true. These
Joe Warner had heard a lot about Nick Mitchell. There were lots of myths surrounding the
I had been weight training for several years in an attempt to create a Men’s Health type physique but never
James wanted to reconnect with his highly active younger days and to this he made the