"Out of Shape to a Men’s Fitness Cover Model in 12 Weeks!"
Joe Warner had heard a lot about Nick Mitchell. There were lots of myths surrounding the founder of Ultimate Performance and Joe being the journalist he is wanted to test Nick’s ability first hand in the hopes of finding out if he really was London’s Best Personal Trainer.
Here’s what he had to say:
“I approached Nick Mitchell to find out whether it was possible for me to completely change my physique from out-of-shape journalist to fitness model in just 12 weeks. I was unsure if it was possible. Nick had no doubts from the start, whereas I had barrels of them. He was right. I was wrong.
Nick is not only the UK’s number one personal trainer and body composition expert because of his diverse knowledge, but he is able to make you train so much harder than you thought you were ever capable of. He inspired and pushed me to reach my limit and beyond each and every session and I was amazed by how quickly my body changed shape.
His superb expertise in nutrition, training, hormones, supplements and a host of other factors linked to getting an incredible physique was the key to me building the body I always wanted, but never thought I’d get.
In 12 weeks I lost 8kg of fat, and somehow added 10kg of muscle and ended up on the front cover of Men’s Fitness magazine. I don’t for one second believe that there is another trainer in the UK capable of getting such phenomenal results. He is, without question, the king of body transformations.”
Like It - Share it!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.
Find out more about our Men Fitness Packages
View our other
They say a picture paints a thousand words, and in Glenn’s case this is absolutely true. These
I had been weight training for several years in an attempt to create a Men’s Health type physique but never
James wanted to reconnect with his highly active younger days and to this he made the
Sean is a solicitor, which means his career takes up the vast majority of his time.