"Olivia Colman, Actress and BAFTA Winner"
Olivia Colman has dipped her toes in an array of genres in both television and film, and has won many awards including the prestigious BAFTA for her work on TV Drama Accused and comedy Twenty Twelve. Due in part to her chosen career path, she must always stay on top of her fitness and it was Ultimate Performance that kept her in check!
Here’s what she had to say about us, including her Personal Trainer Chris Richards:
“I made my mind up that before I reached forty I really should make some sort of attempt to reclaim the fitness levels I once had. I had already seen various places online and in the end settled on UP based on their many testimonials. I was assigned Chris Richards – poor man – he had his work cut out with me; I procrastinated at any given moment and tell jokes, but he STILL managed to get me to a level of fitness I had previously thought unattainable. He was charming and encouraging, and became skilled at parrying my attempts at distraction. It was hard work, but if I can do it, anyone can. Commit, throw yourself in, and ask for Chris.”
Like It - Share it!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.
Find out more about our Celebrity Fitness Packages
View our other
In The Spotlight
Oliver Proudlock, famed for his unique fashion brand Serge DeNimes and star of the hit UK
Catherine Tyldesley is an actress renowned for playing Eva Price in the long running UK
James Haskell has a career that demands he be in peak physical condition. He chooses Ultimate
Peter Andre is famed for his pop music releasing albums over the past 20 years. He
Charles Poliquin has arguably trained more Personal Trainers than any other coach in existence, and is