"“Changing your physical appearance will lead to an emotional shift!”"
The word “inspirational” comes to mind when we think about Viki and all she has been through at Ultimate Performance. She arrived in sheer desperation for a serious change to her body and lifestyle and truly believed that her weight played a massive part in how she felt.
We agreed, explaining that countless scientific papers in sports science support her notion, and we put her on a tailored programme with a great UP Personal Trainer. It was her determination and hard work that has taken her to the well-deserved sanctuary of a much happier, healthier and more active life.
Like It - Share it!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.
Find out more about our Women Fitness Packages
View our other
Sally knew she needed a Personal Trainer who could kickstart her fitness again, someone who could guide her through
Saher was in bad shape for a long time thanks to doing the wrong workout routines as
Sheenal’s motivation was really inspiring both to us and the individuals who trained around her. She was
Emmy, like so many others do every year, made a promise to herself in the form of a
Mel was unhappy with how she seemingly kept increasing dress size at an alarming rate. She needed