Imagine carrying a giant water cooler bottle around everywhere you go! That is what Client of the Month Arlo lost in 12 weeks at Ultimate Performance – an incredible 21kg!
Can you imagine what a difference it would make to your life if you suddenly had to carry this with you everywhere you go!
Read Arlo’s description of his experience with personal training at Ultimate Performance below:
Did you have any doubts or reservations about personal training before you started with us?
“I had done my research beforehand and believed that personal training would benefit me a lot. However, prior to starting, I doubted it would have the degree of impact that was claimed possible as a ‘Body Transformation.’ Happily, I was wrong about this…”
We know that our gyms can be quite intense environments. Did you feel comfortable and supported by your trainer and the overall team?
“I felt very comfortable with my UP Personal Trainer Corey, who struck the right balance between pushing me hard and encouraging me as I progressed. Every interaction I had with the UP team was friendly, and many of them would ask me questions about how my training was going and encouraged me as well.”
How would you describe the actual training experience, from the gym training to the nutritional coaching?
“The training in the gym was intense and highly specialized to help me improve my weaker areas and to reach my goal. The nutritional coaching was great, from getting personalized meal plans to much-needed accountability, especially during the first few weeks.”
What have your results been like since you started at UP?
“My results have been great, and more than I imagined possible. I lost 21 kg (from 107.8-86.8), and my body fat dropped from over 30% to 17%. My core strength increased, and I made solid progress as well with lower and upper body strength. I’m back at my high school weight, which I hadn’t seen for over 20 years.”
Do you feel different about yourself in any way since you started personal training with UP?
“I feel more confident, not only because I look better and more fit, but also because I was able to accomplish a very difficult goal. Now that I am more educated about how to eat well and resistance training, I feel more capable to apply these as consistent, regular habits in my life.”
What would you say to your friends if they asked you about Ultimate Performance?
“I would say that UP is great value for anyone who is serious about making a major fitness transformation. If you commit to the program and your trainer’s advice, you WILL experience the kind of dramatic changes that can be seen on the UP site. Everything about the gym, from the people working there, to the quality of equipment, to the cleanliness of the locker room, are top-notch. I would also direct them to Corey, as he is a superb trainer with the kind of attitude that really inspires clients to do their best.”
What many people don’t realise is that inflammation is not just a response to injury
If it were, it wouldn’t be a problem. However, being overweight, eating too many calories, and simply eating ‘bad’ food makes people chronically inflamed. This has negative aspects on many effects of life, but most importantly on heart health and pre-diabetes, both of which are huge problems in modern society.
These charts show how Arlo’s inflammation index changed over 12 weeks as his body weight came down:
If Arlo applies what he has learned and experienced in 12 weeks at Ultimate Performance, the long-term health benefits of this reduction in inflammation will stay with him for the rest of his (hopefully longer) life!
If you want to find out more about our services please fill out and submit the form at the bottom of this page:
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.